Gary Lasater – CVO - Board Chair
Founder of eValues.net, TeleTrade int'l, inc, and The Commerce Guild, inc., Gary has the most distinctive background for piloting
eValues and TCG in the world. With over 35 years in the Barter and Trade industry,
spanning media barter, Retail Trade Exchange and Corporate bartering, coupled
with over 27 years in system design for trade systems and software, he brings
a unique blend of talent, background, and skills to this industry.
Additionally he has served as the Mayor of Parker Colorado for nearly 9 years
and currently sits on the Parker Town Council. He also has or is serving on
the following Boards:
- Partnership for Douglas County Governments
- E-470 Public Highway Authority
- Metro Mayor's Caucus
- Parker Economic Development Council
- Parker Landmarks Commission
- Denver Regional Council of Governments
- Parker Chamber of Commerce - liaison
- Parker Water and Sanitation District - liaison
Global Commerce creating resources for the betterment
of the community.
Integrating knowledge, service and technology that will lead
to expansion of the community and its economic resources for
the enhancement of the individual’s standard of living.